I bought a Black n’ Red Twin Wire Poly Cover Notebook last year and it’s been an excellent notebook for jotting down phone call notes and ideas (the useful ones get transferred to Workflowy). What I like about it:
- The textured poly cover is much more durable than a cardboard cover.
- The twin-wire binding keeps the pages from accidentally tearing out
- The microperforated pages make page removal clean and easy (so I can scan pages into Evernote)
- The paper is not blindingly white. It has enough gray to make it easy on the eyes. It’s good for pencil and pen — even Sharpie marker notes stay crisp.
- It has an elastic band to keep it closed.
- It’s not expensive.